Friday, September 19, 2008

It Gets Worse

Do I need to say more?
Savanah was working on a school project yesterday and left the scissors out. Vanessa found them. This is the result. She took them under our game table and cut the rest of her hair.I had to work today so Aaron took her to the salon to get her hair "fixed". (If that is what you want to call it.) As soon as they picked Savanah up from school they headed for the mall to get their ears pierced. Yep, Aaron decided to take drastic measures so she would have some resemblance of a little girl. I'm hoping Kim can Photoshop Vanessa with a full head of hair into our family pictures tomorrow.

8 comments:

Desiree said...

Well ya can't get much worse than that. Think how easy it will be to do her hair. What a great husband to think of getting ears pierced and taking her.

Jana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jana said...

When you told me to check out your blog I thought you were announcing that you were prego. But this is MUCH better.

Sad thing is she can pull off that cut. She looks cute.

Staci said...

You can always get her a wig for the family picture. :) Yeah, I guess it can get worse can't it? My goodness is she persistent? She does still look cute though.

Colette said...

The ear piercing was tramatizing for her. I'm hoping it is a deterrent from future "haircuts". Aaron has banned scissors from the house just in case.

One thing we have known her entire life, she is persistent. (That is the nice way to put it.)

Jana, you know I would rather shave my own head than announce I'm pregnant on my blog.

Queen of the Castle said...

wow! I guess she just really wanted a pixie cut. I guess you are going to have to start dressing her in super frilly, pink clothes! That would be enough for me to not ever cut my hair again, but perhaps the ear piercing would do it too. wow.

Colette said...

You're right! I need to pack the brown and blue shirts away for a few weeks, I mean months.

Maggie's Madness said...

My Brooklyn had a hair incident too. She brought back some great styles...steps, mulletts,and tails. Why? Why do they all do this?